Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Complete your order web page frozen
mi-movil

I've tried adding a line to my Verizon account online several times during the past three days. After entering all the information and going through the steps (verifying phone compatibility, adding SIM card, request to transfer number, credit card info), the "Complete your order page" freezes every time.   I've added another line in the past successfully, so I don't understand the problem now. Suggestions? 

0 Likes
Re: Complete your order web page frozen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, mi-movil. We are very sorry to hear about the trouble that you are experiencing with adding a new line of service with My Verizon. This process should be seamless and we'll be happy to make sure that this new line of service is added successfully in the end. We do recommend that if the issue is continuing on My Verizon to get in contact with our Telesales Department by dialing 1-800-225-5499. They have all of the resources needed to get this new line of service created. How does this plan sound? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Complete your order web page frozen
mi-movil

Calling just to add a line sounds inconvenient. I'll keep the other phone with its current carrier until the verizon site works for me. Hopefully soon! Thank you.

0 Likes