Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Confused about Verizon Home + Mobile
Chani89

Hello,

Here's my situation.  I have a Fios plan and I have a smartphone.  I just signed up for Verizon Home + Mobile.  I intend to get a new smartphone soon and I intend to make monthly payments on it as opposed to paying for the device up front.  Based on the Home + Mobile plan I am on, I get 10 device dollars per month.  Can I apply those 10 dollars each month for the monthly device payment?  Or can I only apply those device dollars when I first buy the device?  The answer to this greatly impacts my decision as to which phone I will buy since I currently don't have any device dollars, so it would only be helpful to me if I was able to apply them as I pay for my device each month.  Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Re: Confused about Verizon Home + Mobile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@Chani89 ,

Thank you for sharing so much information. It's great to know that you are getting monthly device dollars, but they to be used towards a new purchase of a device. They cannot be applied towards a current device payment. Please check out this link to learn more about Device Dollars, including how to redeem them and when they expire: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-up-faqs/#device-what-are

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes