Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Gateway to Chromebook
oset48111760

My Gateway will not let me Connect my internet. It is connected to 4 other devices except my Chromebook. It keeps saying I am putting in wrong password even after I reset. Don’t know if it has anything to do with it but my wiireless printer became unplugged and after replugging the internet on the Chromebook will not connect to internet. Now the Chromebook is stuck on a page that it is supposed to connect with Gateway ID, but it is that is the one that says bad password and will not let me open anything else on the Chromebook. Any suggestion?

TIA-Rhonda

0 Likes
Re: Connect Gateway to Chromebook
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good evening, oset48111760! I see you mentioned that 4 other devices are connecting, just not the Chromebook, is that correct? Do those other devices work fine and can use the internet without any issues? If so, Have you attempted to "forget" the network and try to connect again? Was the Chromebook able to connect without any issues prior, or is this the first time trying tot establish a connection?

-Marshall

0 Likes