Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connection fees charged when they shouldn't be
joker122

In May my services were disconnected after paying my entire past due balance the night before. So after being being on the phone with Verizon for an hour, they were finally restored. The 3rd person I was finally able to speak with did not understand why my service was interrupted because I had paid the night before but she assured me we would not be charged a reconnect fee. Well surprise surprise when that next bill came out we were charged $120.00 for 6 lines to reconnect. I have attempted 3 different times to get this fixed. The first 2 told me they would be noting my account. The third person I spoke with today told me she sees no notes made prior and she was able to get permission to credit 2 reconnect fees back when I was charged 6. I do not feel I should have to pay these fees when I had already made my payment prior to being reconnected. If this is the treatment a long term customer receives then I will just take my services somewhere else.

0 Likes
Re: Connection fees charged when they shouldn't be
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We don't want anyone to have an experience like the one you described, joker122. We don't want to lose you as our customer, we have sent you a Private Message so we can assist you.

-Steven

0 Likes