Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Content Charge
KARSAN92

Can Verizon anticipate a content charge? I was looking at my next bill and the period begins 10/20/2020 and it has an anticipated $3.99 charge but I don't understand why or how they would anticipate that when I have never had a content charge before. It's the first time they have done this, I just added a new line yesterday so not sure if this is why, it's still weird.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Content Charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be more than happy to look into this charge with you. To allow us to do so properly, please leave us a Private Note, or message us directly @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. You can also reach us on our contact page at www.vzw.com, or directly over the phone at 1-800-922-0204. 

VZW_Robert

0 Likes
Content Charge
mommytoosarah

I am absolutely livid. I was I. The phone with tech support and all of a sudden a charge for $10.98 appeared on my bill for next billing period. I was told to call customer support and was told “third party” charge. 
No one on my plan has anything we have purchased. 
I have been with Verizon for over 30 years. 
How can they not know what a charge is. 

0 Likes
Tigerstep

If you went to the store, how am I supposed to know what you bought?

Majority of the time it's typically a subscription you forgot about. It's not the carriers job to keep track of what you buy.

0 Likes
mommytoosarah

Excuse me. If your billing me for something you better dang well know what your billing me for

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello. Do you know what the charge is listed as? Are you sure this is not your device insurance charge? TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes
mommytoosarah

I am positive. That is $45 and has been there always. 
this showed up out of the blue and is labeled “content charge”

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's get to the bottom of these charges.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
Catfish01

I be also now have a content charge out of nowhere for the bill after next. Would love to know why they anticipate I will buy something?