Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Content charge
YRStates

I thought I was getting google play pass for 6 months free, when i saw i was being charged i canceled it, the new bill is going to show that i now have a content charge (which wasn’t there before) for $6.99 … CS says it is coming from Google directly, well I have an apple so i show nothing in subscriptions, my husband has nothing in his … how in the heck are they going to charge us for something they hadn’t before and why now and what is it.?

0 Likes
Re: Content charge
acraftylady2

Who has the android phone?  When you go into the google play store app on that phone what does it says under subscriptions?    Mine says managed by Verizon when I  click because I added the 6 months for free.  The pass is $4.99 a month after 6 months.  When did you add it on?    Can you go under add ons in the verizon app and click cancel subscription or what does it say there?   Did someone possibly buy game coins from Google on their android phone for $6.99 because that is not how much Google play pass costs.  

0 Likes
YRStates

My husband has the android phone, he and I have already looked at the subscriptions and it has nothing there.  I added the play pass just around Xmas but then I noticed on our VZ bill we were being charged, so I said to heck with this and canceled with VZ just the other day and right after that it showed that it was canceled and we were getting a 1.98 credit and then it showed the projected next bill and it shows we will be charged $6.99 for content … ugh. We have no idea what it’s for and VZ cs says it’s from Google but there is nothing in subscriptions.

0 Likes
acraftylady2

But the play pass is $4.99 a month  not $6.99 so can't be for that.  This is what shows when I go into add ons for my account using the app, you should see the same on his android phone for add ons and it should say enrolled or not.   Check through all add ons in the verizon app Screenshot_20220117-000401_My Verizon.jpgon his android phone to see if it's for something else if it's a monthly charge for $6.99.  Is it possible he bought an app or game coins?   When you buy Google content for a game or buy an app you usually get an email to your Gmail account letting you know you bought game coins and such so check his Gmail email.  I never bought game coins and had it billed to my verizon account so maybe it's different if you do it that way.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know it's important for your bill to be correct. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Note, YRStates. *Rebecca

0 Likes