Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Corporate Discount - Now a Retiree
gkski

I have always had the Verizon Corporate discount as an employee of MetLife and MassMutual. Now as a retiree from both companies, what happens to my discount?

Seems it would be contradictory for Verizon to remove discounts from retirees who need them even more once retired.

0 Likes
Re: Corporate Discount - Now a Retiree
Ann154
Super User
Super User

You should verify with those companies if their agreement extends to retired employees. If not, there might be other discounts available to you. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Corporate Discount - Now a Retiree
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I definitely can see your point, gkski. Some companies include retirees in the agreement they have with us. I would definitely recommend checking with both employers for the details about keeping your discount. Please keep in mind that you don't have to do anything with your discount, until we ask you to renew it. You will receive an email and/or a notification in My Verizon. I hope that information helps.

0 Likes