Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corporate Escalations
Kgreen0785

An agent set up an arrangement with me for a payment plan and then "conveniently" disconnected the chat. Now I am on a chat and the agent refuses to let me talk to a manager or supervisor. This is the worst service ever. Don't make it right, and you've lost another customer. I'd like a corporate officer to call and fix this mess.

0 Likes
Re: Corporate Escalations
Kgreen0785

Is there anyone who has a escalations number?

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Payment arrangements are usually made through the Financial services department at 866.266.1445. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Kgreen0785, we are truly sorry to hear that your chat was lost. Please know that your loyalty does mean the world to us and we want to ensure that you have both the payment arrangement that you need as well as a guarantee of your service in the meantime. As only the financial team may provide that guarantee of service and our financial team is only available via phone, simply reach out to 866-266-1445 so we may ensure that this is resolved and your service continues smoothly. -LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!  

0 Likes