Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corporate complaints
Cashout2

How do I contact corporate office for complaints I was calling for an ongoing service issue I was having and I have been working with them for two months I have replaced my phone and upgraded my plan I m still having the same problem so I asked for a supervisor and once I spoke with him and explained my situation he told me that if they can’t find out why my service is so bad I can just leave and sign up with another company they don’t offer anything else all he could do is transfer me to technical support then hung up on me 

Re: Corporate complaints
Tigerstep

What can they realistically do? If you're having a service issue and a new phone or plan resolved, that is your resolution -- to switch to another provider.

0 Likes
Cashout2

They could have been more concerned with the fact that I have been asking for help for two months and any response would have been better than go find another company long time customer lost

Tigerstep

I get that. But let's say I shopped at Albertsons for years and my experience took a drastic decline, I'll take my business to Kroger/Fry's without hesitation. Cell phone companies aren't much different. Unlike a utility company, you aren't locked in. 

My first carrier is Verizon, had an awful experience and been on various carriers large and small after that. On my SO's plan which used to be Alltel and service is good here. If it gets bad, I'm not attached to Verizon to tolerate unacceptable service.

0 Likes
DonnaR040

I want a job with this company, no one is held accountable even those in Verizon Executive Relations.  I'd like to know how to contact someone above that department?

9wood

I agree must be nice to be paid seat warmers

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry that this has been an issue for you. I would be concerned if my services were not working as needed as well. With regard to your issue you mentioned that you spoke with our Executive Relations team. What were you informed during that interaction?

0 Likes
Re: Corporate complaints - Verizon refusing customer refund
Jkontes

I am a single mother living in NYC and I have been ripped off by Verizon. I have am filing a compliant with the Better Business Bureau. I sent back a replacement phone and was still charged $850 after sending back the phone. 

During this difficult economic time, Verizon are refusing to give me back my $850. I have been a loyal customer for years now. Every time I call customer service  to ask for refund I am lied to and told I will receive it soon.

Do I need to go to the press? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can certainly understand your concern with the high fee and the frustration with trying to get it resolved, Jkontes. We'd like to help look into the status with the refund and the situation with the returned device. Please send us a Private Message to discuss things in more details with the account. 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
Jkontes

Where do I private message?

0 Likes