Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corporate complaints
Mredwin72

I thought I would try here since I am getting nowhere talking to Customer service. They have been been rude, dismissive, telling me three or four different stories.  I really want to talk to somebody in corporate but I was told I could not do that by the last person I talked to. So here is the story I traded in two phones  in December and have only receive credit for one of the phones. I was promised a special deal witch   I got on one of the phones on the second phone I got nothing no money at all zero dollars. I’ve been told it needs to be reviewed over and over again and it’ll be fixed. Now the last guy tells me it can’t be fixed and I’m just out of luck. I Asked to talk to his boss he says you can’t    I have spent too many  hours on the phone and now the problem going on three months and it’s not fixed.  It’s a lot of money and I would never of upgraded my phone if i did not get the deal.  Honestly I don’t know if I want to have service with Verizon anymore if they’re going to treat me like this.  

Re: Corporate complaints
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Three months is far too long for any issue.  The last thing we want is to lose you.  Let's turn this experience around.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
Mredwin72

Never received a private message, very frustrated at the procees  this is taking to long and is too complicated 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Mredwin72, we can assure you that we are here to help. From what we can a Private Note was sent 6 days ago. We will send another Private Note. 

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
ladyday484

I UST HAD A SIMILAR ISSUE WITH VERIZON.  THE PERSON I SPOKE TO LIED EACH TIME I SPOKE WITH HER.  SO I HAVE SINCE DECIDED TO EMAIL HER, ONLY, AND I NOW HAVE A PAPER TRAIL OF EVERY LIE.  I ORDERED THE NEW PHONE AND SHE WENT AN CANCELLED IT WITH MY AUTHORIZATION.  

I HAVE SINCE UPGRADE MY COMPLAINT AND THEY BACK THEIR LYING RUDE butt CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES.  THIS IS A BAD WAY TO DO BUSINESS AND THEY WONDER WHY CUSTOMERS GO ELSEWHERE

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, my! We strive to provide an exceptional customer service experience. To learn you've received less than that is unsettling. I want to look further into your order & account concerns. I've sent you a Private Note. Please reply at your earliest convenience. 

0 Likes