Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corporate discount Web page not working
Phosphorous1

So I've had the corporate discount for years. I get an email that says I have 10 days to renew my monthly discount, but the "Validate Now" text in my email is not a link although it looks like it should be. Somehow I am able to navigate to the FAQ (https://www.verizon.com/support/how-to-use-discount-registration/   under the corporate employees section looks like it should have links but they are not links, just text. 

If I visit vzw.com/discounts I get the "We're Sorry" page after I authenticate. 

Now before anyone blames my computer, I tried this on 3 PCs, my phone, and a VPS account that I have. Same result every time. 

I spent hours on chat and on the phone with support. They refuse to admit there's a problem because it works for them or they say they don't know what to do. None of them have offered to remote-view my computer to verify what I'm doing. 

They told me I can mail some information in but I'm not going to do that, I'll just switch carriers after 20+ years. Thought I'd give one last chance here to see if anyone has any ideas or anyone from Verizon cares. I already spent more time on this than it's worth.

0 Likes
Re: Corporate discount Web page not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know how important it is to ensure you are getting all your discounts. We would be more than happy to assist you with this issue. We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can continue. MoniqueH_VZW

0 Likes