Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corporate office
OC_GURL113
  • Hello I have been with Verizon for 9 years. These last couple of years have been terrible. Since the pandemic it's been hard to keep up with my bill. I have been trying and trying to pay when and how much I can. Everytime I call I get 500 different answers about during a payment plan or something else. Or everytime I ask a question like do any of the reps communicate with each other or is it documented like they say it is? They don't know. But the first thing that comes out their mouth is pay the payment or you will get cut off. And one rep will see some notes that was written by someone but then the other one won't. I'm so angry off with Verizon I want to leave them. It doesn't make sense on how things can be so difficult when it's states it's being recorded. And when I ask for corporate number or email no one seems to know it or if it's any such thing. Have anyone else have problems like this or could help me resolve this. 
0 Likes
Re: Corporate office
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Have you called the Financial services department at 866.266.1445 to make payment arrangements?

You can also look at ways to cut your bill down. Remove insurance. Avoid any device payment agreements on your lines or if you need a new phone choose less expensive phones. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
OC_GURL113

I already tried and still nothing

0 Likes
Doggo
Novice

"corporate number" is customer service. A note on an account doesn't really mean anything. What matters is if you have an active promise to pay or billing suppression on file.

0 Likes
OC_GURL113

Got you, that helps. But they need to still have an little commutation between each other. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to hear about your experience with support. Our goal is to help as much as possible at a time like this. Let's get started. What happens when you attempt to set up a payment arrangement https://www.verizon.com/support/promise-to-pay-faqs/ ?  -Corey

0 Likes