Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Corporate
Notforthemineyipay

I have been a vzw for more the going on 8 years now and I’ve had nothing but trouble with them, from no service to service with no internet constantly dropping calls not getting texts and list can go on. since 5g has come out it has only gotten worse… I’m a network engineer so if you want to know why this is happening just know they have less 5g towers then they should so they just turn the transmission power up to kill off 4g… I’m done having service but can’t search things up or make a call I’ve made more then 30 calls this year and spent to much of my time not getting paid to do vzw jobs, have done everything from network reset power cycle new sim and factory reset. I want answers and I want an actual place to lodge a formal complaint. It’s really sad when you have full bars in your phone call drops every second makes me want to switch to cricket.

#vzwwedontcare

#nohelp

0 Likes
Re: Corporate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you so much for bringing this service issue to us, that's definitely not the way we
want you to feel about us. We appreciate your feedback and will be happy to help with your
Verizon service. Please DM, me so we can address all your concerns.

>Patricio

0 Likes