Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coverage and Customer Service-less
mikentoni

I have been with Verizon for 30 years now and have seen them go down hill for the past 5-6 years really bad,  I used to brag on the coverage but now dropped calls, texts that don't go through, 1 bar of signal strength most of the time, and today I tried calling my doctor but the call went to Verizon's message that it was an inactive number.  I went and used a neighbors landline phone and got through.  Not just my phone, all of my family (8 different phones and all newer phones).

Then the customer service part, lol.  I chose to have V call me back instead of waiting 30 minutes.  The only open scheduling time was 2 days from now.  Verizon, there is now no difference between you and cheaper phone companies.  

So long V.  

Re: Coverage and Customer Service-less
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

mikentoni, we truly value having you as a long time Verizon customer. We never like to hear that you are coming across any kind of issue whether it is with your service or reaching out to us. We do offer tech support not only over the phone but through our online chat as well as social media (Facebook "Verizon" and Twitter "@VZWSupport"):

https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/

In regard to your service, I have sent you a Private Note to discuss this further.

-Christine

0 Likes
mpatterson13

I have the same problems. I switched from AT&T to Verizon expecting better service or at minimum the same and Verizon it terrible compared to AT&T. I will have 4 bars of service and 4Glte but not internet access and cant open web based apps or load emails. I use my phone for personal business and it is vital that it is reliable. On the other side, I hardly get 1 single bar of service in my house and suffer the same issues. Furthermore, the call quality is bad and I drop calls frequently and or it wont connect at all. And it is not just me either, most of the people I work with have the same problem especially at our location. We have taken several steps to install signal boosters and do all we can on our end. I am seriously considering going back to AT&T they were more reliable and consistent with their coverage and service than Verizon. 

0 Likes
mpatterson13

Hi Mikentoni,

I have experienced many of the same problems. switched from AT&T to Verizon almost a year ago and Verizon has been pretty terrible in comparison. No service in major areas, dropped calls and terrible customer service on top of that. Thanks for speaking up on this. 

Mark 

0 Likes
Chef_Skeeter

There is a difference, the cheaper ones are better!

I am thinking about leaving. My coworkers have AT&T and have great service.

0 Likes