Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Covid 19
Luffy67

I keep getting emails about giving me an extra 15 Gig of data to my unlimited plan.   What's the point?  I'm sure you have a way to scrub unlimited plans from your mass email.  How about knocking $10 off per line for unlimited service since you are being so helpful.  Or offering to allow unlimited users to select a lower plan temporarily while you are offering the extra date and allowing us to switch back when this settles down.   Way I see it, you aren't doing anything for the folks paying the most each month.

0 Likes
Re: Covid 19
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

For Unlimited Data Plans

• 15 GB of 4G LTE data will be added to your plan’s existing 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot allotment (most unlimited plans include 15GB or 20GB of 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot data standard)
  • Eligible plans include: The Verizon Plan Unlimited, Go/Beyond/Above Unlimited Plans, Start/Play More/Do More/Get More Unlimited Plans

From  COVID-19 FAQs 

0 Likes
Boeing_737

How about waiving the autopay requirement and allow customers to pay with credit cards while the health crisis is declared.  Not fair to only waive fees for those not paying but not allowing those able to pay with credit cards.   Doesn’t have to be an indefinite waive.  Just while customers figure if they will have a paycheck or not.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

@Boeing_737 wrote:

How about waiving the autopay requirement and allow customers to pay with credit cards while the health crisis is declared.  Not fair to only waive fees for those not paying but not allowing those able to pay with credit cards.   Doesn’t have to be an indefinite waive.  Just while customers figure if they will have a paycheck or not.

If you are waiting to find out if you will have a paycheck or not, just sign up for the fee waiver. It seems odd to pay for something on credit if you are waiting to figure out if you will have a paycheck or not when there is a simple method to delay paying the bill. If you are worried about not receiving a benefit someone else is getting, just go ahead and get the same benefit.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate your feedback, it will be lifted up. Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are certainly venturing through uncharted territory, Boeing_737. We always welcome the feedback, and will pass along yours. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out to us here.  

JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes