Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Covid 19
Sunlitcher

Does anyone know if Verizon is offering further coved 19 assistance?

0 Likes
Re: Covid 19
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sunlitcher, 

We know how important it is to stay connected, especially during this difficult pandemic. I am sorry to hear that you have been impacted by Covid 19! We are here to help, and we would like to resolve your individual concerns. Can you tell us more about the situation, so we can better understand how we may be able to help? 

Thanks, 

MichelleH_VZW 

0 Likes
Covid assistance?
ceci13

The country is sick and fatigued. Lots of the country is unemployed and not receiving unemployment. People are losing their homes and indeed loved ones. People are isolated from their families and friends and more than ever need to stay connected. 

So.... what is Verizon, a $120 Billion company on target for 2020, doing to assist it's customers and the country?

Aren't we supposed to be in this together?

0 Likes
Re: Covid assistance?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ceci13, this year has absolutely been one of great devastation for millions of people and I know that we will be seeing the continued affects for many years to come. I do hope that you and your loved ones are safe. Through this pandemic we have offered many options to ensure customers remain connected and the goal is to work with our customers towards solutions. Are you currently experiencing an issue paying your bill? If so, were you hoping to create payment arrangements or looking for an extension? LorenB_VZW  If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes