Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Covid extension on bill
Wndrflmama

Are they extending the no interruptions for the Covid relief. Need more time to catch up on bill. 

0 Likes
Re: Covid extension on bill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's a great question. *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's explore it further in private, so we can get some relevant details. Please send us a Private Note for assistance. *Melissa

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

If you haven't already, you should contact the financial services department at 866.266.1445 to make payment arrangements. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wndrflmama

Are they extending the Covid relief help that I signed up for earlier in pandemic? Like the no disconnection for non payment

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The COVID relief program is no longer available at this time. We do have different payment arrangements available that can help while you catch up. Please send us a Private Note. *Rebecca

0 Likes
Eldiaz18

Good afternoon, I hope you can help me in this situation since my 2 children were infected with covid and I had to stop some time from my work after I came back and stressed too much because of the virus that attacked my children. Fortunately we are already better but at the moment my financial situation is complicated but fortunately in weeks I start my work with Walmart in the transport area since I am a truck driver and Walmart has an excellent salary

0 Likes