Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Credit Issue -Trade in
dilorenzo

Recently upgraded 3 phones and two trade ins were successful. My other upgrade I was quoted $800 and was told by the rep it would take 2 months to get the full $800. After waiting a month and a half, I just got off the phone again after noticing my bill jumped $100 last month (acitivation charges which I have no issue with) and $150 for this upcoming month and was informed that the credit would only be $90 for a Verizon s20 5g UW. They claimed I selected the wrong model for trade in which couldn't be possible seeing I have a screen shot of the order with S20 5G selected. Also, when adding the trade ins on the upgrades it would only allow me to select a devices activated on my account. This is very misleading and if you are only going to offer $90 for a phone in perfect condition that you are currently offering for $1000 new, I would just like the phone back. I find it crazy how quoted prices change. 

Screenshot_20220403-021715_Photos.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Credit Issue -Trade in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We know it's important to get the most out of your trade-in, dilorenzo. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Note. 

*Rebecca

0 Likes