Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Credit Limit
jordanlbyrd

Hi there. I recently got Verizon home internet, due to AT&T not offering that for my area. Well I am a AT&T customer and am wanting to switch over to Verizon to take advantage of internet discount and better reception at home. Much to my surprise, I have been given a total of $800 in credit. I currently have 2 iPhone 13 pro max’s through AT&T and only paid sales tax for both so a little over $100 for both and leased the rest. How does Verizon think they’re going to gain customers when the limits they set aren’t high enough for even 1 phone let alone 2? What can I do? I plan on trading in both my iPhone’s, so i’ll get $800 in credits but of course that happens over the span of 12 or 24 months. I feel like i’m at a total loss, any help would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
Re: Credit Limit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

jordanlbyrd, thank you for reaching out to us. We would love to have you expand your services with us. The available credit limit will be based on your Credit Class score during your application process. We would recommend that you contact our sales team directly to further review your options. 

Our Sales team can be reached by dialing 800-225-5499 Mon-Sat: 8AM-10PM ET, Sun: 9AM-10PM ET

-Sylvia

0 Likes