Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Credit customer service
Jmill512

i need an escalation number immediately I’ve been on the phone with customer service for an hour and there is other issues

0 Likes
Re: Credit customer service
Tigerstep

What exactly is the issue?

0 Likes
Jmill512

Bunch of issues upgrading /returning phone  then they charged my account for phone being returned then they got the phone and now my credit for the phone is denied so I gave Verizon a phone and 500+ dollars for free and all anybody can tell me is how sorry and upset they are 

so if you got a number for someone who can actually make decision that’d be amazing 

0 Likes
Jmill512

Just got off the phone after 1 hour and 17 minutes your customer service is inconsistent every time I call I’ll just cancel my service it’ll be cheaper 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jmill512, we truly value your loyalty and we never want to see you go. Your time is valuable and we are here to help. We are terribly sorry to hear about the concerns you are experiencing with upgrading and returning a device. Allow us the opportunity to turn this experience around for you. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes