Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Credit has not been approved since March 2021- Trad in Promo
Cele12

Disappointed with Verizon and the trade in process. I called Version on March 2021 to sign up as a new customer with their unreliable promotion. This guy, I am not disclosing his name here, but I am certain Version has the whole calls recorded with their representatives lies.  He signed me for $750 trad in. I ordered iPhone 12 pro max which I picked up same day in the store,  and mailed out my iPhone 8 plus.

Long story short, the credit has not been ever processed/approved since March.  I have called Version for almost 50 times , all calls are recorded and I can take these liars to court. I am fed up with this drama, wasting my time hassling over,  I am a diabetic and every time I call these liars, I get distressed. 

They scheduled a call back and never called. One of the call, they claimed the adjustment of $500 will be applied within 24 hours, and 150 will be applied after the scheduled call , nothing yet. 

I am still paying for my phone and I deeply regret to switch over to Version. I can submit all the text messages and emails, employee IDs, that was shared with me regarding this $750 credit. 

I need someone to contact me and resolve it.  

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Credit has not been approved since March 2021- Trad in Promo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Cele12, first and foremost we apologize for the ongoing issue you are having with the trade-in promotion. Trade-in promotions are great as they provide the best deal on the phone you want. Do not worry. We will be pleased to help resolve this issue. I send you a Private Note. Please respond at your earlier convenience.  -Jacob

Cele12

Hello Jacob, 

I do not see an option for the reply to your message. Not sure how to reply back. 

0 Likes
Cele12

To Jacob- I cannot reply to your private message. I am signed in and I can see your note but there is no option to reply. There is a New Message tab which I used to reply . I would appreciate a follow up. Thanks 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Cele12, I apologize for the issues you are having. Have you checked your message inbox for the Private Note we sent you? Once you open it you will have the opinion to reply to the Private Note. -Jacob

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Making sure that you're able to read and reply to our messages is critical. Please try signing out of My Verizon and clearing the web browser's cache before signing back in. Please reply in the Private Note. -Rita K.

0 Likes
Cele12

I was able to reply yesterday . Please check it out . Thanks Rita

0 Likes
Cele12

I did not get an answer for my trad in issue ! Iam wondering if this will take another 8 months to be resolved! I have wasted 8 months calling Verizon, I believe I will waste another 8 posting messages here! If you cannot resolve it, send me a contact info for a regional manager please.

0 Likes
Cele12

I did not get an answer for my trad in issue ! Iam wondering if this will take another 8 months to be resolved! I have wasted 8 months calling Verizon, I believe I will waste another 8 posting messages here! If you cannot resolve it, send me a contact info for a regional manager please.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to ensure your trade in concerns are resolved as soon as possible, Cele12. We are here for support and happy to help! Please send us a Private Note or reach out to us through Facebook or Twitter to get started. *Cheyenne

0 Likes