Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Escalation Contact
BB123456

I have contacted verizon 5 times about a billing issue over the last 5 months and no one has resolved my issue. I'm tired of calling and using chat as I don't have continuous hours to sit on the phone (not that anyone does). Does anyone have escalation contact information?  I'm done with this and am ready to take my three lines and run as its ridiculous.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Escalation Contact
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, there! 5 months is far too long to be dealing with any wireless issue. Can you provide us with more details about what is going on? We're here to help.

*Breanna

0 Likes
BB123456

Sure... I added a line and was supposed to get a free iphone 11. The credit has been only 10.41 instead of $24.99, so I'm overpaying $14.58 every month. Every single person I've talked to said they see the issue and will get it fixed. The last time was October 13th and he said it would take 7 or 8 days...well, here we are and its not fixed. I've overpaid by over $70 so far. I have yet to be credited back or have future bills corrected. I've tried to be patient and understanding, but this is getting ridiculous. I'm happy to share detailed account information privately. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be glad to review this with you, and get it resolved once and for all. Please send us a Private Note, so we can assist.

*Breanna

0 Likes
Frustrated03

Who do we contact above the regular CS?

0 Likes