Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Retention
jeffreyldyer68

Longtime customer seeking a way to get new phones for my family (3 of us).  We are already on the unlimited family plan.  I have three old Galaxy S7's.  I'm willing to pay a little each month (~$10 each)...but I want my bill amount to remain the same. $190/month.

I don't want to jump ship, but I will if I can't get some resolution.  I have a friend who is with AT&T, and he got all new phones for his family for free (Samsung Galaxy) and a Note+ for $10/month.

Do you value me as a customer?

0 Likes
Re: Customer Retention
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We’re honored that you are a Verizon Wireless customer. Here are a few ideas to offset costs. You mentioned being on the unlimited plan. I did want to share that if you are not already doing so that you're able to save $10 per smartphone line every month when you enroll in Auto Pay (using checking account or debit card) and paper-free billing.
Enroll on the My Verizon app, or at http://go.vzw.com/gopaperfree .

Additionally, are any members of the account in any of the following fields? 

First responder, military, nurse, teacher

-David

0 Likes
jeffreyldyer68

I work for Vanderbilt Medical Center.

0 Likes
BabetteY

Here's a real kicker for your customer retention department. 2 years I have been on prepay never late always early, paid cash for my phone. All I want is the enhanced version of caller block but they won't give me a 2.99 app. Because I am prepay.  #callblocker @vzw_customer_support @jeffreyldyer68 

So how am I any different!?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for contacting us. I would be going crazy without the Call filter feature. I see you want our premium Call Filter. Have you considered migrating to Postpaid?

*Debbie

0 Likes