Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Service Abusive
Andy46

I really would love it Verizon could find a way to answer their calls, respond to chat with anything beyond cut and paste auto replies, respond to posts here, or train their store personnel on policies for pick up orders.  Abusive does not begin to describe it.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Abusive
Andy46

The only people who you can contact are trying to sell you stuff.  Once they had my credit card charged they don't respond.  I did get an inbound sales call trying to sell me another new phone.  All selling, no service is the thing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm sorry to learn that you had a bad experience with us, Andy46. We would love an opportunity to address your concerns via this channel, and we will not try to sell you anything, I promise. 

What specific Verizon Wireless questions (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/) can we answer for you today?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Andy46

I purchased a new Iphone11 from a chat rep yesterday morning for in store pickup.  I was told in writing by email that the order was ready, and that I Andrew could pick it up as an account manager (and the bill payer and the payer on the credit card for the iPhone.  They sent me to a store in a hazardous location, refused to open the door to even look at my ID and Credit card.  When I complained they activated the new phone deactivating my existing phone.  They made a big display breathing on the phone and laughing while I was verbally assaulted by obviously ill homeless people in our doorway.  I have no phone now.  So you tell me: what can you help me with today?  Anything?

0 Likes
Andy46

I am probably talking to another robot too... 

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@Andy46 wrote:

I purchased a new Iphone11 from a chat rep yesterday morning for in store pickup.  I was told in writing by email that the order was ready, and that I Andrew could pick it up as an account manager (and the bill payer and the payer on the credit card for the iPhone.  They sent me to a store in a hazardous location, refused to open the door to even look at my ID and Credit card.  When I complained they activated the new phone deactivating my existing phone.  They made a big display breathing on the phone and laughing while I was verbally assaulted by obviously ill homeless people in our doorway.  I have no phone now.  So you tell me: what can you help me with today?  Anything?

That’s disgusting.  And in these days, breathing on someone’s phone is assault.