Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Service Runaround
SherieLee123

I discovered a fraudulent call to Argentina for $146! I disputed the charges via the chat and was told the charges would be reversed before my bill was due. Two weeks go by, no credit. I called today to check on it and the run around began!

1. From my call to customer service, I was told to dispute via chat and was sent a link
  2. From chat (20 minutes later) I was told that she can't help me to speak to fraud prevention and I was given a number to call
  3. Fraud prevention tells me that I have a 4G phone, they can't help me with my fraud calls on a 4G phone, they need to hunt down a supervisor.....I am 10 minutes into waiting for a supervisor now!

Nobody can give me a direct answer, there is just finger-pointing and buck-passing. This process is frustrating to say the very least! I am a 20-year customer of Verizon and never considered changing services until now. Be Better!

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Runaround
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Our customers billing concerns are our concerns as well and we'd love to help. We've sent you a private message for further assistance.

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes