Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Service
Paparik14

I don't believe I have ever worked with a company that had such poor customer support.   We have been out of service for 6 days.  During that time I have been trying to find out what happened, when they might get the outage resolved.  As of this morning Verizon still says they are investigating.  I am not the only customer being impacted by the outage. 

I cannot talk to anyone that knows anything, and I cannot escalate.  Poor Service, with poor technical support, poor escalation processes.  It took 5 days before Verizon assigned the problem to an engineer.

Tech Support will not let me talk to a manager.   They will not provide a progosis.

They send messages, that say little or nothing about what is going on.  Or they leave me a voice message to the phones that are not functioning indicating I should call if my service has not been restored.

No actually I am sure of it, I have never worked with a company with customer support this bad.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
glitchedpixel

@Paparik14 wrote:

I don't believe I have ever worked with a company that had such poor customer support.   We have been out of service for 6 days.  During that time I have been trying to find out what happened, when they might get the outage resolved.  As of this morning Verizon still says they are investigating.  I am not the only customer being impacted by the outage. 

I cannot talk to anyone that knows anything, and I cannot escalate.  Poor Service, with poor technical support, poor escalation processes.  It took 5 days before Verizon assigned the problem to an engineer.

Tech Support will not let me talk to a manager.   They will not provide a progosis.

They send messages, that say little or nothing about what is going on.  Or they leave me a voice message to the phones that are not functioning indicating I should call if my service has not been restored.

No actually I am sure of it, I have never worked with a company with customer support this bad.

Customer servive isn't tech support. Customer service is primarily billing issues, upgrades and plan changes. Talking to a supervisor in tech isnt going to get a service outage resolved, you'd be told the same thing that there is a problem which would be a waste of your time. 

When there is an outage where a tower has an issue, that's up for the team on ground to fix. People hundreds, sometimes thousands of miles away from you can not flip a switch to fix things.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last thing that we ever want is for you to be without service for any amount of time. I apologize that you have have had trouble getting in touch with someone that is able to help you and get you the answers that you need. So that I have some background information, in which zip are you having this issue? 

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes