Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Service
HannahBowen

Wow.  Verizon has the WORST customer service I have EVER had the displeasure of encountering in my entire life.  I PAY you people REAL American money and I get treated like complete garbage.  I don't understand why, being a PHONE COMPANY, why I can't reach you on the PHONE!!!  As soon as I am able to get out of this god awful contract with Verizon, I most certainly will and I will also make it a point to let EVERYONE I ever come across that Verizon is the worst cell phone carrier on the planet.  Thank you for ruining my day over and over and over and over and over again.

Re: dirt Customer Service
Ann154
Expert
Expert

This is primarily a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. If you want to explain your issue to the community members, we might be able to help you understand what happened and what you could do to resolve the problem. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: dirt Customer Service
Tigerstep

You do that. It would actually improve the experience for others since agents are slammed and people call for the tiniest things that can resolved with self serve.

Go to any business with busy staff and expect long waits. You're more than welcome to take  back to back calls from people that share your poor attitude.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is not the type of experience we want you to have, HannahBowen, you deserve World-Class service regardless of the platform that you chose to do business with us. Please tell us more to be on the same page and turn this experience around. What seems to be going on? What pending concerns can we help with?

VictorC_VZW

ccraig1

they terrible

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ccraig1, 

We want to make sure get the service you need from us. Let's get a few details. How can we help you? What questions do you have?

JenelleW_VZW

0 Likes