Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Service
jwp4

I changed my plan and added unlimited for $20 and autopay. I also received the 1 year of free Disney +. I did this over the phone earlier this week.  Today I have spent 4 hours trying to contact Verizon to fix all the errors and things that were not done.   My projected next 2 bills make no sense.  Much higher than the changes made.  Disney + does not work.  AutoPay is not set up.  I have not been given the $10 per line discount promised at sign up.  I have a new charge of $30 that no one can explain.  I have tried chatting numerous times but the Verizon agents are slow and do not respond or respond wrong.  Cant do simple math.  Cannot explain the $30 additional fee?  I have been trying to call for hours.  I scheduled a callback but they never call back.  Terrible.  The question for the forum is WHY?  Why do I keep Verizon as my provider?  The service I have received today and am still receiving right now on hold answers my own question.  I am canceling now.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
Tigerstep

CS doesn't set up autopay, that's something you do as the customer for liability reasons.

Changing a plan mid cycle is not recommended. Verizon charges a month in advance so mid cycle changes will reflect cost in advance + mid cycle changes. This is how you get higher than expected bills and inaccurate next bill summaries.

0 Likes