Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Service
Naughton-luke23

First all;
  I have spend countless hours trying to get my Account information. All i wanted to do was check my bill and pay it. However, the online customer service both online and on the phone, is horrendous. 0/10. Then after hours of trying to reach someone, I unlocked my account threw my own accord. What a waste.

My problem now is canceling a phone line. The number that is on the website and all of Google has it as 1-844-837-2262. After calling that number and being on hold for 45 minutes, I am assured by the operator that it is the wrong number for what I want and am currently on hold AGAIN for another person. I have been getting the run around now for a few days; including the not so helpful automated service. It's not doing anything good for my stress.

If this resolution is not fixed abruptly, you can forget about me being a customer.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time).

From  Suspend Service FAQs 

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Just an FYI, there really isn't a cancellation line. It all gets routed back to Care in the end. Dialing *611 would be easier to keep track of.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The last thing that we want is for you to consider leaving our family. We will be happy to look into the issue you are having with removing your line. To confirm, is there a particular reason why you want to get this line cancelled? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes