Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Service
RoyceD

So I upgraded my phone and paid for overnight shipping.  When the phone didn't arrive, I started calling customer service.  Two hours and 7 customer service operators later, the solution was to cancel the order and start a new one.  I got my 9th person to create the new order and my only request was that the shipment arrive next day.  Several times I said if it doesn't arrive tomorrow, I don't want it.  Guess what.  They put it 2 day shipping and it is to arrive Monday instead of Friday.  I consider this a breach of contract on Verizion and will be doing a charge back on the credit card.  My numbers will be ported to T-Mobile on Monday and we will see if they are better, or the same (they can't be worse).  Take away for Verizion- Get customers service agents who speak English as their first language, or at least fluently enough to understand requests.  Prepositions and verb conjugation are important in a chat.  @verizion 

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We should have gotten it right from the beginning and I apologize for the experiene. We want to help you stay with us! I will send a Private Note and we can discuss the situation further.

-Yale

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is definitely not the experience we want you to have with us. We strive to provide a great experience in all our platforms. Please send us a Private Note, so we can take a closer look.

~Maria

0 Likes