Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer Support?
Vermonttransplant

Called because I was supposed to have credit on account...they had charged me for a feature which I did not use..girl I spoke with gave credit and assured credit was restored to account.  I made payment through automated (as she connected me) however it did not indicate credit was recognized.  I called back got a gentleman whom I could barley understand and who could not add...he told me he saw the credit the girl returned, and I said yes ty, but you need to add the previous credit to it as well.  He did not understand.Told him I wanted to speak with Supervisor and instead my calls became blocked from support and I was given message to contact Verizon wireless.com my account and of course I cannot engage in live chat because I am a prepay and actually running out of data!  POOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE...they won't even call me back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer Support?
7e18n1

If you were as forthcoming with Customer Service as you are here then it is little wonder why Customer Service cannot help you.

Having to guess, you cannot change a current Prepaid service plan, you must wait until the current Prepaid service plan expires. If you have selected automatic payments then the current Prepaid service plan is automatically renewed when it expires. If you wish to prevent automatic renewal then you have to stop automatic payments. When you have no Prepaid service plan then you can purchased and activate a Prepaid service plan that meets your needs.

Contact Prepaid Customer Service (888) 294-6804.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We value your business and your loyalty to our company, Vermonttransplant. We never want you to have trouble with any of our systems and I am concerned that you feel that we have blocked you from calling in to speak with us. Which number are you using to call in to Verizon? Please try 888.294.6804 then press option #4, 6, 4

NicholeKK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tarajones3030

I want know why my Verizon account is still a lot how can I save and I heard that I can get a discount off my phone bill cause I work at Walmart

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes