Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer and tech support are useless
lkim

I was having a problem with a Note 4 that I bought at verizon. I spoke to about 20 people in the span of a few days and all of them were totally useless. they did nothing to help me even though one of their tech support reps acknowledged that I might have a defective phone. They came up with every excuse in the book and tried to pass blame on to every other company. I have been a customer for over 10 years and I can tell you that the people who work at verizon have no clue what they are doing and are unwilling to help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer and tech support are useless
Waimon
Novice

Take it to a corporate Verizon Wireless store and they will be happy to take care of you. If it is a defective phone then it should still be under warranty and be replaced for you with no problems. A lot of people do not like going to the store but when you are having phone issues then the best thing to do is go to a corporate store. As a phone conversation is nothing but a guessing game without seeing first hand what exactly it is.

Snn5
Sr. Leader

What exactly is the problem with the phone?

0 Likes
dad_of_2

We can not help you unless we know the issue...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Ikim,

Ten years is a long time and we definitely appreciate the long time loyalty. Verizon Wireless has a strong customer commitment to delivering the best from our service and staff. I am disappointed to hear the service you received did not reflect this commitment.

I definitely want to help get this resolved. What specific issues are you having with your Note 4?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Doreen_bbbbbbb

BULL.   I WAS AT A CORPORATE STORE FOR HOURS AND THEY WERE USELESS TOO

Snn5
Sr. Leader

That was a late reply.  What's your issue?

0 Likes
jbradford7

I totally agree. I have had a trouble ticket in their works since June 30, 2021. I have talked to a lot of people who all said they would get to the bottom of this. Nothing has happened and it has been over 3 months. I don't know where they get their technical support people from but I suspect none of them have graduated High School.

kjphilips

I agree with all of you... except Customer Support. Support is a joke, they told me to drive around to show them where the service is bad, Then they wanted to send me a home range extender for my car.

0 Likes
kjphilips

what is to funny is that this thread is like 6 years old hahahahahahaha still the same just worse

0 Likes