Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer service feedback
jeff-Carolync

I'm hoping Verizon actually reads these posts.  I have had a billing issue, and have made several call, including a nice lady (Morgany) who had been on a three way call with the store in Sanford.  I was understandably frustrated, when she somehow disconnected, and I was speaking to Skyler at the Sanford, FL store on Rinehart Road told me I could hold on, but she was busy with a "customer" and I would have to wait.  After explaining we had already been on the phone for some time, about 30-40 minutes, and I felt that I'm also a customer, she agreed to have someone else get on the phone because she was too busy, the next person promptly hung up on me.   My husband and I called back, and we were lucky enough to speak to Zack.  He was absolutely awesome, he was on the phone with us for quite some time, helped us sort out the issues, and has promised to follow-up with us.  He is everything an organization could ask for in customer service.  Unfortunately, my husband accidentally disconnected the line before I could leave a voice mail for his supervisor, but if someone at Verizon would contact me, I would like to provide his employee ID#, as he really deserves accolades.  Having spoken to more than 3 people and been hung up on several times, I was understandably agitated, and wondering why I had left my prior carrier.  Zack has gone a very long way to making me feel much better about the change to Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Customer service feedback
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

While your feedback is very aspiring about Zack, there are opportunities for improvements jeff-Carolync.We would love to share the positive feedback about Zack to his superiors. You can expect a private message from us so we can gather some info and proceed. Your reply is eagerly anticipated.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cliff32ord

I just signed up with Verizon due to poor service from other providers in Wyoming.  To get a $10 discount you MUST sign up with their own Verizon credit card, or have it linked to your checking account, or you do NOT get a discount, even with another credit card.  I was denied the Verizon credit card, even though my credit is excellent, and I do not like Verizon being linked to my checking account.  Thank God this is only a temporary fix until I'm out of Wyoming. 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out and for your preference. We never want you to feel this way, especially when you are just starting out your service. We understand your concern about the bank account. Nowadays, you can't be too careful. The great thing is that you do not have to use that as the only option. You can use a debit card as well. This will ensure that you get the discount. Please review the following link for more details. https://www.verizon.com/support/auto-pay-faqs/   ~Roger

0 Likes