Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer service is horrible!
Paionk

I have been blown off by at least five customer service reps on the phone and by chat while I’ve been trying to upgrade a line. I’ve spent at least three hours on the phone and chatting this week with unhelpful people. Still no resolution and I’m unable to upgrade a phone bc of a technical issue where a store cancelled an instore pickup but my account says I’m unable to upgrade the line. This was supposed to be a Xmas gift for my daughter and Verizon will be the cause of my daughter not getting the only thing she wanted for Xmas on time this year. 

Re: Customer service is horrible!
Tigerstep

And there are people who aren't even able to afford dinner for their family, let alone a huge Christmas one.

If it's that big of an issue go order your phone from the manufacturer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Paionk, we know the importance of ensuring you're able to process upgrades successfully. We're truly sorry to learn that you've experienced such difficulty and that there was a technical issue that caused the order to be canceled. Are you still in need of assistance with placing the order?  

0 Likes
Paionk

Yes, I scheduled a phone call appt, received the call this morning but there was no one on the other line and then it disconnected. Please have someone call me. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Paionk, we want to ensure you obtain the assistance you need. Because the community forums is a peer-to-peer (or customer to customer) based site, we do not monitor the posts frequently as they usually do not come through for a period of about 48 hours. We have sent you a private message which is more actively monitored. For additional assistance with your upgrade issue, please respond to that message. 

0 Likes