Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer service issues
123RS456

I am having too many difficulties even posting this where it needs to go and I am fed up. We recently learned that my in laws fios line stopped working when my father in law was unable to call us during an emergency which resulted in me leaving my front line emergency services job to rush an hour to their residence while we contacted local authorities for help. My significant other also had to leave her essential personnel job because of this situation. and unfortunately where my in laws live is plagued with poor cell signal even with a signal booster and wifi extender. 

Long story short my spouse took an entire day off of work waiting for a service call today because we have to have a working phone line in their house and it’s too dangerous for my in laws to be home alone now. The service call was for 8-12 and nobody ever showed. She called the service line every hour after going through a slew of confirmations saying that she was waiting for the service person and filled out some form confirming a bunch of information. Nobody showed. She asked for a supervisor and was told one would call. No call. I tried calling over 30 minutes prior to the 1900 closing time of customer service only to be told they were closed already. I tried online and got no answer. I called an alternate number for emergencies and was hung up on after going through the prompts. 

I want to speak to a manager immediately. This is unacceptable and posing a life safety hazard now for a multitude of reasons. Please email or text me some type of confirmation and contact info. 

0 Likes
Re: Customer service issues
9wood

I'm going on over 4 hours one rep being silent had supervisor hung up on me when reported

0 Likes
Re: Customer service issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely understand that staying connected with your loved ones is extremely important. Having reliable residential service is a must especially in case of an emergency. 
At this moment, we would like to ask you to please reach out to Fios through any of their Customer Support channels so that we can make sure you receive the top-class assistance you and your family deserve. The following link will take you to Fios Customer Support page. http://spr.ly/6601HPzOl
GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes