Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer service terrible
Lkj28

Customer service terrible I do payment each week last week Customer service person get one for the April  seventh and the eighth of last week and it was supposed to be only the eighth I do it every Thursday and he set one up to come out of my checking account I never use my checking account I always use debit card and now I’m on it cash only basis because of the payment being returned that I didn’t even do I didn’t even know anything about I still have to pay extra seven bucks for the next six months to make these payments which is wrong and no one seems to be able to fix it they give you different answer every time you call tell me that something to do with December  and I did for four months because of the return check in December I took care of it and that was my fault this is not my fault what does December got to and I called ahead and let them know what was going on I,was told they would will take care of it and fix it just lies I had enough  from Verizon A new cell phone company we have 5 Devices with Verizon I’m done with all this they should be able to fix with their mistake it’s  not my mistake it if it was my mistake I would take responsibility for it all I want is the cash only taken off of my account so I can pay online you have to terrible me for seven dollars every time it’s money money money with y’all anymore yawls customer service terrible.

0 Likes
Re: Customer service terrible
Tigerstep

What was stopping you from taking <2 minutes of your time to pay a payment on the app? There is no reason anyone needs to speak to a rep to make a payment for them.

0 Likes
Re: Customer service terrible
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely want to take a look into this issue. We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you. 

0 Likes