Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer service
Chrisaunspaw

I’ve been a customer for close to 10 years and I’ve been trying to get help with my account. It took over 3 hours yesterday for me to get some help. I had a call scheduled for today and never got it and every time I tried to call since the call back I’ve been hung up on before I could even talk to someone. I’ve been trying to get ahold of someone for 6 hours today. I’ve just about had it with Verizon and if this is how they are going to treat their customers then I’m taking my business elsewhere. Someone from customer service please contact me asap

Re: Customer service
Sevilmoon63

I’ve been a customer for over 20 years. I’m having the same problem, trying to talk to an agent even chatting . No help what’s so ever . But your bill is still due and they expect you to pay it . 

0 Likes
Tigerstep

Majority of issues don't require calling in. What is yours that does?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

@Sevilmoon63 wrote:

But your bill is still due and they expect you to pay it . 

Unless you request the covid hardship extension:

https://www.verizon.com/support/covid-19-faqs/#bill

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Chrisaunspaw. We would be happy to assist you here! We are sending you a Private Note to continue. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, Chrisaunspaw. We would hate to see you leave the Verizon family. We want to do what we can to turn this experience around. Can you please provide us with more details on what happened? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes