Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Customer support is awful...
tflooms

I've spent hours trying to contact Verizon customer support via phone calls and the broken messaging system and I have had no response. I spent 30 minutes on hold only to have the assistant hang up on me. I've had it with Verizon's lackluster service for my area and high rates on my bill. If these issues aren't resolved I'm just going stop paying my bill out right because if I'm not getting what I'm paying for, why should I even bother paying for it? 

Re: Customer support is awful...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It is important to the assistance you need. The ongoing pandemic has caused us to adjust our hours of support for all platforms and we are experiencing unprecedented volumes of inquiries. However, we are happy to assist you in any way possible. What questions or concerns do you have?

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Customer support is awful...
chbade

after several hours [actually 8+ and counting] on hold and/or communicating via chat and/or on the telephone with several Verizon agents (not to mention the several "hand offs from one agent to another agent, presumably each hand off is to a person with more technical experience or management training), we are still awaiting a contract receipt for the transaction we made 14 days ago

even when Verizon sent a contract receipt via PDF, the pdf was either in an unrecognizable format or the file was damaged

we are trying to be patient and show a spirit of grace for a large company who is undoubtedly understaffed and scrambling to meet customer demand, BUT a simple send of a receipt should not be a burden, it should be done immediately upon completion of sale, and it should be in a format easily opened by the customer

0 Likes