Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DEVICE CREDITS NOT POSTED FOR OFFERED FREE PHONES
MariaBL

So I was duped. I had almost an hour of phone conversation with a Verizon Sales agent who assured me that we would get a free IPHONE SE 2020 for our 3 new unlimited lines based on their Jul promotion and to expect the credit 2 billing cycles AFTER. So here I am more than 2 months later and my current and upcoming bills are NOT showing any credits. So I contacted their chat only to find out that we are not eligible for device credits because our ordered phones are not listed under any promotion!!!! We did not even need those phones and only ordered them because we were told they would be free!!! I see a lot of people having the same complaints online, how's Verizon not even doing anything to resolve these FALSE sales????

0 Likes
Re: DEVICE CREDITS NOT POSTED FOR OFFERED FREE PHONES
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to look into this further for you. Please send us a Private Message. *Rebecca

0 Likes
Re: DEVICE CREDITS NOT POSTED FOR OFFERED FREE PHONES
MariaBL

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

We want to look into this further for you. Please send us a Private Message. *Rebecca

I have already chatted with several of your agents and after HOURS of exchanges, all they could end up telling me is that they can't do anything due to limited access! What's the point of customer support when you just point fingers and push the customer around?

Our call history with your sales agent who processed our supposedly free phones was RECORDED and you can EASILY CHECK IT if you truly want to help instead of letting me repeat myself over and over explaining to you how we were tricked into ordering those phones.

I hope you act on this ASAP and stop doing the same thing to future customers!

0 Likes