Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
DO NOT trade in your iPhone with Verizon. Take it to the Apple store.
tex77024

Long time Verizon customer with multiple devices (iPhone, Apple watch, iPad, etc.). Never had a compliant or issue until today. After purchasing an iPhone 14 Pro from Verizon this month, I sent my iPhone 13 Pro for trade in (new condition with a hard case and glass protector). I just received notice I'll only be given $98 dollars for it as they stated the screen was cracked and the phone would not power on. Defrauding long term customers is not a very good way to run a business.

Recommendations:
1) If you trade in your iPhone, do so at the Apple store in person.

2) If you trade ANY phone with Verizon, take a video of the phone with the IMEI and serial number shown on the screen. Power it off and pack it up for shipping while recording the video. Verizon, did you really think I’d send you a $600+ phone without doing this?

3) Committing consumer fraud can be very costly in some states (look up your state's attorney general's office for more information on how to file a complaint). Additionally, you can file a formal complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau), and the FCC (Federal Communications Commission).

0 Likes