Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DROPPED CALL AT 1 HOUR MARK.
Damayra

About 2 weeks ago my pre paid verizon phone began dropping my call exactly an hour into the call.i then got a new phone but the issue was still there. My signal is good and 4G but that dosent seem to make a diffrence . It also hangs up at the exact same time every day .In addition to the call dropping the phone makes a low key beep 3 times, atleast 5 seconds before it hangs up .what is up with that? i would like to know whats going on .thank you.

Labels (1)
Re: DROPPED CALL AT 1 HOUR MARK.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Damayra-

We want your calls to stay connected.  Having reliable service is a must. The less you have to worry about the better.  What is your zip code?  Are you aware of other Verizon customers having the same issue?

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Damayra

Its 77328 and 77378

0 Likes
Damayra

My zip code is 77378 and it also did it in 77328 . I dont know of anyone

else who uses the phone

On Jul 28, 2015 7:59 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
kyancey80

I've been having the same problem with my service and it started around the same time the OP noticed. My zip code is 22191.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello kyancey80! My apologies for the trouble you're experiencing with your Prepay service. To address these service issues, please contact our Prepay team directly at 888-294-6804. They will gladly help you out. Thanks so much.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
61man

I'll tell you why, because Verizon deflects and lies about dropped calls. My brother lives in FL I live in GA Verizon drops calls on both of us without deference to who we are calling. The usual tactic is "blame the phone" that works s an obfuscation tactic until you realize it happens across three different phones including the almighty I phone. It's horrible business practice but luckily for Verizon our dysfunctional government could care less who Verizon screws and like the airline business the bar is so low all carries are horrible. Might as well make an ad " Verizon, because what are you going to do try cups and a string"?

0 Likes