Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Plans overuse
DRJRG

Verizon is not matching ATT data plans on overage during the Corona epidemic. I wound up with an $1100 data plan. I will be switching to ATT and I recommend you do the same.Verizon is taking advantage of people stuck at home working due to the pandemic. They credited me $200 still leaving me with a $900 data bill. Absolutely unacceptable.

Will AT&T waive late fees or data overage charges if I am impacted by COVID-19?

We know that many people are experiencing economic hardships as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.

AT&T is keeping you connected 24/7. As part of this effort, we'll waive:

• Late payment fees for postpaid wireless, home phone, internet, U-verse TV, and DIRECTV.

• Domestic postpaid wireless plan overage charges for data, voice, or text.

Have your user ID and password ready and submit a waiver request submit a waiver request.

Please allow one to two billing cycles to see your credit, if applicable.

This waiver applies to these fees or charges incurred from March 13, 2020, to May 13, 2020. You’ll see the fees or charges on your bill, but we’ll give you a credit to cover them.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data Plans overuse
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

This post isn't about improving the community forum functionality or an issue with using the community. The more appropriate location for such a post is in the My Verizon section of the community forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes