Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Usage Details Not Up To Date
Brandonsanfran

The data usage details is now 7 days behind. It is not showing past 4/5 when it is 4/12. Anyone else having this problem? I've already talked to a rep and she acknowledge this to be the case. How can I keep an eye on data usage when the dates are behind?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Data Usage Details Not Up To Date
ZACCAM31

I am in the US and it would seem so not sure if this works where you live at I dial *3282* and get a text message showing my data use out of X amount and text messaging out of X amount or unlimited.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ZACCAM31

@Brandon, if you are on the main account page you have My Verizon Home, My Billing, and a 3rd My Usage it will show how much data you have used according to Verizon's system. It shows your plan, how many days left in the cycle and how much data you have used out of X amount. Not sure if this link will work but here is the link directly to the my useage page.

https://ebillpay.verizonwireless.com/myv/myusage/

0 Likes
Brandonsanfran

There is no such link call "my billing", there is no such link "My usage" but your link does show exactly what I have on my page. And it still does not show updated usage if you click on "View Data Details" or "Usage Details". Are you in the US? I'm thinking perhaps your front page is different.

0 Likes
ZACCAM31

I am in the US and it would seem so not sure if this works where you live at I dial *3282* and get a text message showing my data use out of X amount and text messaging out of X amount or unlimited.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Brandonsanfran

ZACCAM31, *3282* doesn't work. But if it did, it would only show the overall usage in percentage, not the "Usage Details" that is the link to the day and time and amount in MB should that it should update.

0 Likes
Reef24

I'm having the same dang problem. It started after the new updated app form verizon. And I say what the said I check it still has not yet updated still for me says march 24th last date for usage.  

MATPOP7

Same problem. Hasn't updated on Verizon phone app or online since March 24th, 2020. Says I have 6.75 remaining with 0 days left and also says You've got "0" Data remaining! How can that be? So frustrating! Tried  a chat online with no help at all. Just got computer generated responses, that didn't apply to my situation. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for telling us about your experience. Here is a link that'll answer most if not all of your questions about data usage. http://spr.ly/66031Li2U Please tell me, when you check the usage, are you seeing different information on your phone verses a computer or another device?

VanetrisC_VZW

0 Likes
MATPOP7

The usage is the same on my phone and on the computer. They both have not updated since March 24, 2020. Says I still have 6.75 GB with 0 days left. It also says" You've got 0 data remaining", on my phone. Which is it? That's the problem. I noticed online I'm not the only one with this problem.

0 Likes
rothfarm

I have been experiencing the same thing, finally got in touch with a rep.

Verizon added free 15GB to help with internet usage during the pandemic.

It will be used first, but not show as usage until you have used it up and start using your regular data plan.  Hope that helps.

Here is a link to more info....

https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/23/21191573/verizon-coronavirus-covid-19-unlimited-data-giveaway-ove...