Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Usage on Verizon App
LanceAngel

I have limited data. The best way to quickly check my data usage was with the Verizon App. 

For some odd reason, it's not there anymore. It tells me that I paid my bill (I know that) and it lists a bunch of cheesy offers, some of which I can hide.

What are the reasons for installing this app for me?  I can't think of any, except every handful of months I can redeem some little thing with my UP reward.

Please return the usage data info upfront on the Verizon App.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Data Usage on Verizon App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

LanceAngel, I can certainly recognize your reservations about the functionality of the My Verizon app. I will be glad to provide additional information. The My Verizon app allows you access to several self-service options that enable you to manage your account. Your feedback about the user interface as it relates to the data usage information has been submitted to the proper channels for review to improve your experience going forward. If you run into any issues or need additional assistance please let us know.

Lorenzo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes