Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data hub not showing in my Verizon app
BlantyreScot

Data Hub on the My Verizon app doesn't show. I've deleted the app and reinstalled, and it still doesn't show. I am signed into the correct account. I tried it on both of my iPhone devices that used to be on T-Mobile. I also tried it on my Verizon iPad and doesn't show on there either. This can't be an issue with a non-Verizon device as the problem is reoccurring on the Verizon iPad. I also went to the store and they couldnt figure out what is going on. Any idea what could be causing this problem? A trouble ti has been filed but I'm just getting the run around on this as no one is able to say what the issue is!

Labels (1)
Re: Data hub not showing in my Verizon app
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Helllo BlantyreScot,

I'm sorry to learn of the trouble you're having with you r My Verizon application. Have you checked to see if there is an update for the application? Just visit the Play Store and pull it up. It will then show you if an update is available for the app. Keep us posted!

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BlantyreScot

Actually the issue was because of a sales rep in the store placing my 4G LTE Broadband Router with voice on a separate (grandfathered) plan than on my 24 GB new verizon plan. A wee ridiculous having to speak to several different people and no resolution. Many of them blamed by "non-verizon" phone as a cause of this issue. Which doesn't make any sense whatsoever considering the data hub isn't some innovative feature. I had to contact corporate just to get a straight answer. Clearly techs and customer service should trained a wee more.

0 Likes
bbozeman00

Not seeing data in my app as well on my iPhone 7 plus

Tags (1)
0 Likes