Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data usage Totals
DarrJenn

I am so amazingly frustrated right now!  I need to see past data usage TOTALs for four lines: one iPhone, one Google Pixel, 2 Android.  I just need a single number for each line!  I don't need, or want, a daily break down.  Verizon dropped the ball when they dropped this info from our bills/statements.  

Re: Data usage Totals
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely don't want you to feel this way, DarrJenn. You can view the past 3 billing cycle totals for data usage on the My Verizon app. Here is a link for assistance: http://spr.ly/6605HpsSh . Please see under, "View Data History." Please let us know if this helps.

0 Likes
DarrJenn

So I have to load this App onto all 4 devices, and then check each one?  Or can I check the total for each line on the account from one device?

0 Likes
9wood

May vary by phone but in settings either under data or data usage or  similar name show the data use on mine breaks down what's using data i.e app etc

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Great question, DarrJenn! You will not have to download the My Verizon app on all the devices. You will be able to monitor all of your lines via your My Verizon account. Please let us know if you need help navigating where you can view all of your lines. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes