Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data usage history.
Vegemeister

I have not seen a single post explain where a customer can view their data usage history.  The question has been asked many times.  It seems Verizon would like to keep that information from the customer.

Please do not respond once again with "Check you data usage" as that is simply the current usage and not historical.

When we are asking for historical usage we're asking for usage in the past months, years etc. so not the current usage if that helps to define what historical actually means.

Now that we have defined what historical means, where might a customer find that information?

If there isn't a location for that information, why?

0 Likes
Re: Data usage history.
acraftylady2

I can view the last 3 months in the app under history.

Screenshot_20210109-225348_My Verizon.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I definitely don't want there to be any confusion about how to view your data usage history, Vegemeister. Here are our tools for monitoring your data usage: http://spr.ly/6601HnqV3 As far as historical data, as acraftylady2 pointed out, you can view the last 3 bill cycles of usage in the My Verizon app as well. Go to "Account", select a line, then select "History", select any of the 3 billing periods and then select a phone line. Does this help out? 

-RSM

0 Likes
Name009988

no. this does not help. 

acraftylady2

If you need to go back farther than what's listed here I think you need to contact Verizon.

https://www.verizon.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/?adobe_mc=MCMID%3D73583696041843301241209026...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I do apologize that this did not provide clarity. Please tell me what part is still confusing?

What part can I help with?

-Roni

0 Likes
saliandjim00

What is confusing is that your link goes to an FAQ page which has no link to anywhere to look at Data Usage History.

There used to be a way to do this on the website but now all I can see is the data that has been used within the current billing period and the remaining days left in the current billing period for a single line.  This is NOT a history. 

Why is this information not accessible on your website for an account holder?  And if it is available then why is it buried so deep that an account holder has to dig through this Community page to attempt to find an answer (which, btw, I have yet to find).

More importantly ... where can I find my data usage history?

Please do not post a link to your FAQ page.

acraftylady2

Why can't you just use the app to see the last 3 months or do you need to go farther back than that?  When I go to verizonwireless.com and log in I can go to account, usage, usage over view, data, view details and see the last 3 months there as well.  What exactly are you looking for?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to eliminate any confusion. Here are the instructions to view the Data Usage History here→ https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-205730/ .

If you are registered as an Account Owner or Account Manager profile, you will see the usage. If you are registered as an Account Member, you will only be able to view your own usage. *Bee

0 Likes
Tabuffum

Because he wants to go back farther than 3 months.  History means YEARS.  Where is the history????

0 Likes