Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
De-Prioritizing
dgw1966

I am located at 51St and 129th east ave. in Tulsa, OK.  Everyone located in my office that have verizon will lose or have a very slow internet connectivity around 10:00am thru 4:00pm,  it affects anyone that has an unlimited data plan.  we all will have around 3 to 4 bars of 4g or 5g can make calls and text just fine but terrible data connection!

looks like we are connecting to the cell tower LTE47157-47249938-153

0 Likes
Re: De-Prioritizing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly want you to enjoy your Verizon experience and I'm here to help. What is the zip code associated with the area in question? Does the issue occur outdoors as well? Do you work in a hospital? Please tell me more 

-Yani

0 Likes
dgw1966

Zip Code 74134

I work in an office building (single story) and in the mornings the connection seems to run just fine.  As the day goes on and more people I am sure are working our connections drop down to zero and at time will not even have an internet connection.   

I run Ping Tools app to check my connection and Network Cell App to check what tower and where i am connection to.  

0 Likes
dgw1966

Currently I had a 10mb connection for about 20 minutes and now I have no internet connection at all.

0 Likes
dgw1966

Screenshot_20220831-143137_PingTools.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

In building can be tricky. To supplement indoor coverage, is Wi-fi available for Wi-Fi calling? 

-David

0 Likes
dgw1966

Unfortunately no its not, we can make phone calls just fine just no internet access.  After a little more troubleshooting it is the building.   When I had 0 internet I went outside and was able to connect.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Depending on the plan you have, in times of congestion, your smartphone and mobile hotspot data may be slower than other traffic of other smartphones on higher tiered plans. What is the price plan that you have with Verizon Wireless?

-David

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there, and thanks for reaching out. We will be sending a private note to better assist you. ~Jesus

0 Likes
dgw1966

The plan I have is The new Verizon Plan Unlimited and it says i have premium data but I still lose connection all while the guy setting next to me has US cellular and he has a great connection 😞 

0 Likes