Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deactivate a line
BShumaker

Absolutely ridiculous! I have 2 phone lines and only need one. On August 2nd, I did an online chat to delete the other line and not have the replacement phone that THEY ordered sent to me. Kelly assured me the line was deleted. Next thing I know, the phone was trying to be delivered, which I refused, and through another online chat I was told the line is still active and no record of the online chat to deactivate. During the conversation I was thanked for being a loyal customer for over 12 years. After this experience, my loyalty is out the window. I will be switching to another company shortly. I understand customer retention but jeez. I have 2 lines and only wanted to delete one. My business will go elsewhere.

0 Likes
Re: Deactivate a line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you so much for contacting Social Media Team. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your account and the second line that you did not request. If you would please send us a private message we will be happy to review your case and amend the situation. >Sophie

0 Likes