Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deadzone 10+ yeras
Shellylanh

I have lived here (Archer, Fl) for 10 plus years and have been with Verizon a lot longer. 

We have never had good service. Verizon is the only service that I can get any reception at all here. I live less than 3 miles from 3 different towers. I have an antenna and boosters to help with reception here. This has allowed me to at least be able to have some service but the reception it still bad both inside and outside.  I have just accepted this over the years thinking that Verizon would fix this over time. It is not getting better. 

I have been working from home now since 2020 and have struggled with internet and phone service. I despise the satellite internet but have been using both Verizon LTE wireless broadband, Verizon jet pack and satellite internet to maintain enough reception to work somewhat efficiently.  This deadzone affects more than just my property so I'm sure there are other Verizon customers with the same issue as I have. Could we please have Verizon work on helping their country folks that have been loyal, money spending customers?

Thank you

Shelly

0 Likes